International Nurse-Kent, England
29 Mar, 2019
20 Aug, 2019
11 Oct, 2018
Role: Staff Nurse (Generic)
Banding: Band 5
Responsible to: Senior Sister/Charge Nurse
Accountable to: Matron
• 1 x Flight to the UK
• Transport from the airport to Medway Hospitals NHS Trust
• Certificate of Sponsorship
• UK Visa
• Immigration Health Surcharge – to be repaid direct from pay
• 2 x attempt at OSCEs – all further attempts payable by candidate
• POEA Fee
• NMC Online application fee – reimbursed on arrival
• CBT for NMC Registration – reimbursed after 4 months
• 1 months free on site accommodation or equivalent to the value of £425
• £200 cash advance upon arrival in the UK, with a further £275 paid after completion of 3 months
• OSCE prep training programme
• Support of preceptorship co-ordinator throughout process.
• Met at Airport and transport provided to Hospital
The post holder is responsible for assessment of care needs of patients, planning programmes of care, implementation and evaluation of these programmes without direct supervision. At times they will have management responsibility for being in-charge of the ward and supervising junior members of staff. The post holder will be a key member in relation to the development of practice on the ward. They will be working independently / autonomously and at times without direct supervision, accountable for their own professional working in a manner that promotes dignity and human rights through the adoption of person centred care principles.
Our award winning hospital client looks after the health of 100,000 people who come to their emergency department, delivers 5,000 babies and carrying out 22,000 operations each year.
They employ over4,000 highly skilled and dedicated people, united by a passion for providing brilliant care for the thousands of patients that pass through their door each day. As the largest regional employer, they are committed to doing their best for the local community and working with a whole range of partners to improve public health across the area.
Fun Fact-Over half a million cups of tea are served per year
Developed and Managed by
Customer Helpline : 020 3880 9642